JR East-South Hokkaido Rail Pass – New Pass announced ! Tokyo – Hokkaido ! (Starts April 1, 2016)
After the formal opening of Hokkaido Shinkansen, we now open for valued Rail Pass selling for foreign tourists in the name of: “JR East-South Hokkaido Rail Pass”
This Pass can be used on Shinkansen and Limited Express in Supporo Hakodate area, Shin – Chitose Airport including the area in the south of Hokkaido.
And in the east area including Tohoku.
Area that “JR East-South Hokkaido Rail Pass” covered.
– JR EAST lines: Shinkansen, Limited Express and Local Train
– JR Hokkaido lines: Shinkansen, Limited Express and Local Train
– Tokyo Monorail lines
– Izu Kyūkō lines
– Aoimori Railway lines
– Iwate Galaxy Railway lines
– Sendai Airport Transit lines
– Limited Express Tobu-Nikko Lines: “Nikko”, “SPACIA Nikko”, “Kinugawa,” and “SPACIA Kinugawa”
Moreover you will get a discount if buying from the tour companies in foreign countries.
Open for selling： Since April 1, 2016
Time of use：Any 6 days within 14 days after the Pass is issued. (flexible 6 days)
Selling price outside Japan:
Adults (over 12 years of age) ¥ 26,000 / Children (6 – 11 years of age) ¥ 13,000
Selling price in Japan:
Adults (over 12 years of age) ¥ 27,000 / Children (6 – 11 years of age) ¥ 13,500
Exchange and Sale Locations
Press Release (English) http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/pdf/southhokkaido_press_e.pdf