JR TOKYO Wide Pass : New Pass for travelling around Tokyo! Starts from this December 19
JR TOKYO Wide Pass is the Pass for unlimited travelling around Tokyo by various kinds of train, either on Shinkansen, Limited Express or regular trains. This Pass can also be used on some private trains, so that tourists can easily travel to other places conveniently. And the most important thing is it is really worth its value. Moreover you can use this Pass on your travel to play snow, skiing or snow board at GALA Yuzawa contentedly by Shinkansen right to the ski grounds!
And JR Kanto Area Pass will change to JR TOKYO Wide Pass on this December 19.
For those who want to travel before December 18, 2015 still have to use the JR Kanto Area Pass
Adults (over 12 years old): ¥10,000
Children (6-11 years old): ¥5,000
– can be used continuously within 3 days of the first using.
– Starts selling on November 19, 2015.
– First using on December 19, 2015.
Routes and Lines that can use JR TOKYO Wide Pass
- JR East Lines
- Tokyo Monorail
- Izu Kyuko Line
- Fujikyu Railway
- Joshin Dentetsu Line
- Saitama New Urban Transit Line (New Shuttle) between Omiya Station and
- Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit Rinkai Line
- Limited express that runs between JR East Line and Tobu Railway Line
- Cannot be used on Tokaido Shinkansen and JR Buses
- Can be used to reserve seating on Limited express and Shinkansen (Reserve
- seating can be informed at JR East Tourism Center)
- This Pass cannot be used on Hayabusa, Komachi and You have to pay additional fee.
- For travelling with Tobu Line, it needs to get in and out only of JR Line Stations while using JR TOKYO Wide Pass
- Travelling from Echigo-Yuzawa Station to GALA Yuzawa Station by Joetsu Shinkansen can be used between December 19, 2015 to May 8, 2016.
For more information please go to www.jreast.co.jp/e/tokyowidepass