ONE DAY Mt.FUJI PASS
01 April 2019 - 30 September 2019
Minimum Passenger counts:
- JR TOKYO Wide Pass
- Mt.Fuji Pass
TO BE ADVISED
Please contact to travel agencies
※Red: sales product fee included
|About Mt.Fuji Pass
- With “Mt. Fuji Pass”, you can get on and off for the local bus which operating in Yamanashi and Shizuoka Area, also the train, Fujikyu Railway. Besides, you can use the popular sightseeing spots like the excursion ship “En Soleil” and Fuji-Q Highland, etc.
- ※Please exchange Voucher with 1 day Mt. Fuji Pass at Fujikyu ticket counter.
at Otsuki Sta. / Kawaguchiko Sta. / Mt. Fuji Sta.
- Facilities accepting the Pass
- 1 FujiQ Highland（Entrance+1 attraction）
- 2 Grinpa（Entrance）
- 3 Mt.Fuji Panoramic Ropeway (Free Admission)
- 4 Lake kawaguchiko Plesure Cruiser「En Soleille」
- 5 Lake Yamanakako「Swan Lake」
- 6 Lake Motosuko Pleasure Cuiser「Moguran」
- 7 Fuketsu(wind cave), Hyoketsu(ice cave)
- 8 Fujiyama Musium
- 1. This pass can be used only by the person whose name is inscribed upon it. In addition, the pass is only valid with the exclusive-use tickets attached to it.
- 2. Please show your pass to the attendant (driver) or the staff whenever you board the train or bus, or when you visit any sightseeing facility. When presenting the pass, ensure that the field marked with the validity period is visible to the staff.
- 3. Always carry your passport with you when you use the pass and present it when requested by the staff.
- 4. If you board the limited-express trains such as Fujisan View Express, Fujikyu Express and Fuji Tozan Densha, an additional fee is required for limited- express tickets or reserved-seat
- 5. This rail pass can be used only within its validity period.
- 6. The pass can’t be reissued if it is lost or stolen.
- 7. You cannot get a refund on the pass nor can its validity period can’t be extended for any reason, including suspension of service, closed days, delays or any other reason whatsoever. We are not liable for any transportation fees or additional expenses for accommodation incurred due to the course change.
To find out more information about tour details or reservation, please contact to our travel agencies below!