TATEYAMA KUROBE ALPINE ROUTE STAY IN TOYAMA
14 April 2019 - 29 September 2019
Minimum Passenger counts:
- Round-trip JR ticket
Round-trip JR ticket（Tokyo→Toyama and Nagano→Tokyo）
- Ticket for Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route
TO BE ADVISED
Please contact to travel agencies
※Red: sales product fee included
※Please hand your voucher to the bus driver when you get off (※The voucher is valid only for the date provided on it.)
|Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route:
Time required between Ogizawa and Tateyama: About 6 hours (7-8 hours in peak season)
- ※The voucher can be exchanged on the date provided on it.
- ※Please hand all the vouchers for Tateyama-Ogizawa at the ticket office of Dentetsu Toyama Station or Tateyama Station(Cable car), and receive tickets.
- ※Valid for: 5 days
- ※One-way ticket: Valid only from Tateyama to Ogizawa.
- ※You can stop over at “Tengudaira,” “Midagahara,” and “Kobo (only when the bus stop is opened)” on Kogen bus (between Murodo and Bijodaira), but cannot go back.
|Toyama Chihou Railway:
- ※The voucher can be used as a train ticket. (※The voucher is valid for 5 days from the date provided on it.)
- ※The ticket is a one-way ticket. For round trip, additional fare is required.
- ★1 If you use an express train, you need to purchase an express ticket (Adult: 210 yen/Child: 110 yen).
※Please select an accommodation (Toyama Excel Hotel Tokyu or Toyama Dai-ichi Hotel).
[Toyama Excel Hotel Tokyu]
[Toyama Dai-ichi Hotel]
To find out more information about tour details or reservation, please contact to our travel agencies below!