TATEYAMA KUROBE ALPINE ROUTE (JR Exclude) STAYING at HOTEL TATEYAMA/MIDAGAHARA HOTEL
15 April 2020 - 29 November 2020
Minimum Passenger counts:
- Ticket for Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route
TO BE ADVISED
Please contact to travel agencies
※Red: sales product fee included
(For NAGANO IN TOYAMA OUT: Bus Stop No.25 at Nagano Station East Exit)
※Please hand your voucher to the bus driver when you get off (※The voucher is valid only for the date provided on it.)
|Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route:
Time required between Ogizawa and Tateyama: About 6 hours (7-8 hours in peak season)
- ※The voucher can be exchanged on the date provided on it.
- ※Valid for: 5 days
- ※You can stop over at “Tengudaira,” “Midagahara,” and “Kobo (only when the bus stop is opened)” on Kogen bus (between Murodo and Bijodaira), but cannot go back.
- [For NAGANO IN TOYAMA OUT]
- ※Please hand all the vouchers for Ogizawa-Tateyama at the ticket office of Ogizawa Station, and receive the actual tickets.
- ※One-way ticket: Valid only from Ogizawa to Tateyama direction.
- [For TOYAMA IN NAGANO OUT]
- ※Please hand all the vouchers for Tateyama-Ogizawa at the ticket office of Dentetsu Toyama Station or Tateyama Station(Cable car), and receive tickets.
- ※One-way ticket: Valid only from Tateyama to Ogizawa direction.
※Please select an accommodation (Hotel Tateyama or Midagahara Hotel). Extension of stay is available.
[Hotel Tateyama] https://h-tateyama.alpen-route.co.jp/english/
[Midagahara Hotel] https://midagahara.alpen-route.co.jp/english/
|Toyama Chihou Railway
- ※The voucher can be used as a train ticket. (※The voucher is valid for 5 days from the date provided on it.)
- ※The ticket is a one-way ticket. For round trip, additional fare is required.
- ★1 If you use an express train, you need to purchase an express ticket
(Adult: 210 yen/Child: 110 yen).